Best product i have bought in 2015. Cooked a whole chicken and roast potatoes perfectly, would definitely reccomend it.
Does what it is supposed to do. A good buy and well worth the price i paid.
So far works well not to noisy and you can the meal together wedges in first then pork to follow , no pre heating still takes about 22 minutes the same as in the oven. Not sure if it would work as well for a large family cooking. Not much of a cooking guide you have to try things out.
Key specs for Beyondfashion 1300w 12 L Halogen Convection Oven Cooker Multicooker Multi-function Cooker:
- Color: just as the pictures show/Net Weight: about 5.5kg/Capacity: 12 Liter
- Cable Length: 120cm/Oven Size: 32cm x 16cm(Dia. & H)/Approx. Size: 38.5cm x 32cm x 37cm(L&W&H)-Lid Included
- Timer 0-60min and thermostat 0-250°C/Heats Up & Cooks Quickly, 3 Times Faster/Saving 60% More Energy
- Seals in natural nutrients and keeps the original flavor/Simple and easy to operate/No more oil fumes or pollution in the kitchen, easy to clean
- It can bake, stew, roast, toast, sear, brown, BBQ, steam, reheat etc
Comments from buyers
“Cooked the Turkey perfectly
, see the light
, Well worth buying.
Replacement arrived after hermes lost the first one.
I only use halogen it was great.
A great product,did the turkey perfect on xmas day, just basted the bird with butter and it cooked lovely,tender on the inside and crisp on the outside.
I love these cookers and although they do take a bit of getting used to they will cook anything from cheese on toast to sunday joints. Cleaning is the only problem.
Works fine does what it’s supposed to.
Love it and now have a cook book to use with it.
I don’t use my normal oven at all anymore. Jacket potatoes are amazing in here.
Saves time and energy using the oven particularly for roasting potatoes or cooking pies.