Sorry to say this is a £5 plastic tub with a modification with a holesaw and jigsaw. Reasonable more than enough it is as described, but the cost is horric for what it is. I expected a proprietry in shape, and its a tough cut hole. It does get the job done but it is ten situations the price tag it is really worth. I’d seem somewhere else for a remedy, maybe that large pot in you cabinet will do the similar work?.
Terrific product or service, does accurately what it really should.
It performs alright and it would seem to be robust ample. I wish it experienced improved edge finishing. It has some rought and sharp edges which it presents the low-priced search and feel.Here are the specifications for the sousvide tools.com SousVideTools 11:
- These robust containers are made from virtually unbreakable polycarbonate, suitable for temperatures from -40°C to +100°C.
- When in use, they stay cool enough to touch which aids efficient handling, and they are both non-stick and dishwasher-safe, so cleaning is easy.
- The container is suitable for all our brands of sous vide thermal circulators with 200mm depth – simply choose the particular lid you require according your model of thermal circulator.
- H200 x W320 x D260mm
- *Please note the circulator in the image is for illustration purposes only, and is not included with the container.
Crucial for any sous vide machine. 6l capacity is modest plenty of for minimal space, yet large sufficient to cook a meal for two.
Asked for as a christmas present and receiver seemed very well content.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Does the job, far too expensive for the quality
- Essential for sous vide.
- Useful plastic tank
Awesome product for the proper price, strongly guidance.
This is the company, if you you should not know about sous vide then you want to. I cannot prepare dinner for toffee but with this my steaks are one more amount.