I did not find it very easy to use, much prefer my old pressure cooker.
Only used this once so far and tried the ribs they were great and in a fraction of the time. Looking forward to using it more.
Only downside is you have to shine a light on the display to see the icons, you’d think for a £100 they’d put a back light on the display.
Love this product have even recommended totwo of my friends.
- I will never ever do without mine , I can look after my family while I put my feet up LOL LOL
- Sorry I had to return this item, it would
- brought the six litre one this is the best pressure cooker slow cooker multi cooker I have ever
Pressure King Pro 20-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, 6 litre, 1000 W, Chrome with Extra 3 Year Extended Warranty (As Seen on High Street TV)
- Pressure cooks up to 90% faster than conventional methods. Times and temperatures can be adjusted to tailor to different recipes. Make meals in minutes rather than hours and get that slow-cooked tenderness and taste in fast food time!
- 5 ways to cook! Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Steam, Fry and Multi Cook! Also features 24-hour Delay Timer – simply set it in the morning and your dinner will be ready when you want it!
- 14 easy, pre-programmed touch of a button cooking functions for: Meat, Fish, Stew/Soup, Veg, Cereals, Pasta, Rice, Cake, Bake, Crispy, Pizza, Egg, Yoghurt and Jam
- Includes BONUS Recipe Book overflowing with more than 80, delicious, mouth-watering meals from soups, stews and pastas to pizzas, risottos and cheesecakes!
- Super-heated pressurised steam locks in more of the important vitamins and minerals in your food than many traditional cooking methods, including boiling and steaming, for healthier meals.
Great product at a great price.
Sorry i had to return this item , it would have been every thing i wanted looked really classic but it was so heavy and i have arthritis in my hands i struggled to lift it when it had no food in , it was just too heavy.
Just wish there were more recipes for it.
Have had this for a couple of weeks now. Very impressed with delivery and packaging. Instructions fairly straightforward. Tried 2 recipes both good results but took double cooking time stated. Time seems to refer to actual pressure cooking and does not include initial frying, cooking off liquid or bringing to pressure. Fiddly to clean lid and valves. Overall pleased we bought it.
I bought the 6ltr and 5 ltr both are used every day perfect pressure king pro.
I cannot rave about this enough it has completely changed how i cook everyday. I did a lot of research before buying this product as i was worried it would be something i would rarely use and would end up in my cupboard. I was very nervous to use it too at first as i was afraid of releasing the stream and burning myself (still am bit now). But after watching some video and reading tips i cant stop using this to cook. Its great for stews, whole chickens and joints and even sauces. I use to rely on my slowcooker for everthing but this does the same thing in a fraction of time. I don’t follow any recipes specifically for a pressure cooker anymore but if your nervous using it the first time then follow one from the book provided and adjust the seasoning once its ready. I saw reviews about this pot complaining about the time it takes to warm up. I didn’t find this an issue, it didn’t really take that long and when you compare the time to heating an oven or boiling water takes you cant really complain.
Exhalent every thing i expected and moor.
I was wondering if this was a good thing to buy but it turns out to it is a brilliant cooker has turned us out 4 or 5 lovely meals in the fortnight we have had it. I would definitely recommend this product.
This is an addendum to my review as the star rating on that review was inaccurate.
Does meat absolutely perfect. There is a trial and error on some dishes, for instance the lamb rogan josh recipe from the book does need more water than stated. I have had the 6 ltr version which i feel is just right for a family of 4 with good appetites. The speed it cooks with no loss of taste is fantastic. I would certainly recommend.
Poorly designed lid as its a bit of a game to slot it on and then slide it on it runner and clip down.
The best machine i could ever present to myself.
Outstanding gadget will use it a ton so quick.
I had the smaller sized one and was happy with that but essential a much larger capability so procured this. I am really delighted with it, no challenges (the options are not as straight forward as the other one particular but instructions are good/crystal clear). I would certainly propose this. I pre-prep a great deal of foods as i operate extensive hours on shifts and it can be wonderful for that.
Enjoy it ,no additional remaining anchored at the kitchen cooker , i’ve bought my life back most effective point , it retains it heat all working day devoid of around cooking it.
It is the ideal point i have at any time had in my kitchen.
Brought the six litre one this is the best pressure cooker gradual cooker multi cooker i have at any time owned no messing spherical and effortless to clean up.
Prompt shipping and delivery, very well manufactured and is effective effectively. The entrance numeric display can be complicated to recognize when seen from front. Tip: view display screen obliquely from the aspect.