Quite good and easynto operate.
After a dreadful experience with another brand, i decided to go with my guiding sense of “you get what you pay for” and bought the luvele machine. It is so worth the extra cost over cheaper machines. There is just no competition on quality. Its a very solid machine which does its job flawlessly and quickly. It sped through 4lb of pork leg cuts (+ garlic and sundried tomatoes) in no time at all. Making mince is really quick and easy, and at the end of the process no more than half the length of the screw had meat left on it. It was very easy to dismantle to remove and add the residue to the mince. Making sausages was also very straightforward. It was our first attempt and a very successful. We used collagen casings which needed no preparation and taste fine.
What can i say this machine punches way above its weight though my initial machine had a fault tim davy from customer support luvele uk helped me resolve the issue and i can only say i am so glad i bought this machine from such a company who has pride and value for its products and its customers top stuff indeed, now to the mincer itself i minced about 20kg of venison and it made short work of it even through the smallest plate the machine grinded the meat with ease now i have used some other reputable mincers of the similar size but none impressed me as much as this one its beautifully made in all stainless steel with an all steel gearbox which i find most important and with a 700w rated motor it will deliver a life time service if properly looked after and all backed by fantastic customer support from luvele uk 5 stars from me.
This is a great mincer for home made sausages and burgers. Do not put it in the dish washer it will ruin it. It is easy to clean in the sink with warm soapy water.
- Mincer invincible
- Brilliant machine punches above its weight and really well made with excellent customer support.
- What a great product for such a fair price.
Luvele Ultimate Electric Meat Grinder Stainless Steel Sausage Maker 1800w (700w rated) Copper Motor Kibbe Maker Aluminium Body
- Demonstration video available on YT search ‘Luvele Sausage Maker’ – The Luvele Ultimate Meat Grinder combines superior performance with professional design features & premium metal gearing. With a new quieter motor, & a sturdy die-cast aluminum body, it provides a balance of strength, flexibility & elegance.
- The unique ‘Luvele designed’ stainless steel sausage nozzles, feature the extra-large 32mm nozzle for extra-thick sausages, plus a 22mm and a 16mm nozzle. While the Luvele designed ‘Smooth-Flow’ sausage filling plate, allows for smoother sausage filling results.
- The gearbox is designed with durable metal gearing, for added strength & longevity. While the Luvele ‘Air-Flow Induction Cooling System’, protects the motor from overheating. The ‘Extra Larger’ 7cm diameter grinder head, makes it easier & faster to push meat through the grinder.
- Other features include; ‘1800w max locked / 700w rated’ pure copper motor – 3x stainless steel cutting plates – Stainless Steel Cutting blade – Non slip suction feet – Two speed controls, plus reverse mode – BPA free plastic Kibbe attachment
- Genuine British power plug – 12 Month Warranty – Please note, no parts of the Meat Grinder should be washed in a dishwasher. Spare parts are available through Luvele UK
Great productvery good service and communicationwould recommend.
The all metal grinder with 7cm exit opening means higher work rate. I was a bit wary of paying more than the cost of a kitchen aid attachment but have nothing to fear. I can only say “highly recommended “.
Recently purchased this as a replacement for my old worn out machine. I was so pleased when it arrived and the quality of its design and build were outstanding. Its so simple to use and minces meat extremely quickly and efficiently even my son played with it and we now have enough burgers and sausages to last until november . I did need to contact the manufacturer over a minor glitch but this was solved straight away with no fuss at all. All i can say is if you need a mincer/grinder get one of these its brilliant as is the service.
I have been manually mincing meat for nearly half a century and this machine is like a miracle and i cannot fault it in any way.
A very recent purchase which i’ve only had occasion to use once – on 1kg (beef) stewing steak – but its performance matched the unit’s appearance, i. A splendid piece of well designed and solidly built equipment. I am sufficiently impressed by this unit to search this manufacturer’s product range in search of other items which i can add to my kitchen’s as an item of useful and well made equipment.
After many years as an expat i have finally bought a mincer and am now making my own sausages. This machine is just what i wanted. I can highly recommend this sturdy machine.
Its incredible advantage is the ability to make homemade sausages.
The feel of the machine is incredible. I have looked for months for a reliable mincer/sausage maker and i’m so glad i had the patience to come across the luvele. It has a great weight to it and feels robust. All the parts are quality made and most parts are made of metal. It is very easy to use and clean. I have tried all discs and have made my first sausages. On the low speed setting, anyone can make sausages and it is a pleasure to know exactly what has gone into my burgers and sausages. I have used weschenfelder for the sausage casing and recipe book. I would give more stars if possible.
I have minced 10 kilos meat today through a larger hole, no other mincer i have had has this size. It was quiet and it sounded no effort. This is my 3rd mincer in a year i bought it because it’s working parts are metal, the others were cheaper with plastic parts. So far worth the higher cost.
Brilliant customer service, great product.
Very good machine pleasure to use brilliant. I have used the grinder on beef, belly pork, pheasant, partridge and duck making burgers and game terrine. The grinder has performed effortlessly. All the grinding parts are easy to take apart for cleaning and storage. Glad i found this on amazone and purchased this meat grinder.
Great bit of kit and well made. Minced 5kg of both lean and fatty meat with ease to make boerewors. The sausage attachment works well, although fills better on the faster setting.
I loved the top quality and the develop of this minimal equipment. I does just what you want with no drama. It was not inexpensive but i will not mind paying for excellent.
Appears to execute properly, nevertheless, it was disappointing to examine in the owner’s booklet that the motor must not be operate for a lot more than 10 minutes at a time when the merchandise facts on amazon suggests ‘ the luvele ‘air-flow induction cooling system’, safeguards the motor from overheating. ‘ maybe all grinders need to have to be run this way but a minimal more openness in the products info would not go amiss.