Good item but the only thing is that you have to remember to fill it it is not plumbed in.
Excellent ice machine, really quiet. Only thing is it does not have an audible alert for when the ice bucket is full.
Having had several machines in the past (far east origin), i was sceptical about ever buying another. So i thought “what the hell” and bought this german made machine. This is the ultimate in engineering, robust, quiet and efficient. It looks good, is made from excellent materials and works extremely well. I am so pleased i made the decision to buy this machine. What with the heat wave and the need to drink more fluid this has turned out to be the perfect catalyst. Another aspect of this machine is how easy it is to clean it from time to time. It even alerts you when this is required. If i had to pick anything to change the only minor thing is the size of the screen is quite small and the backlight goes off quite soon after switch on.
Would have given 5 stars but the first 2 – 3 batches of ice are paper thin.
- Not powerful enough
- No use case – ice melts after formation
- Good ice machine
Klarstein Mr. Silver Frost Ice Maker • Ice Machine • 150W • 3.3L Tank • Tasteless Plastic Lining • Pump System • Easy-to-Clean • Low Operating Noise • Backlit LCD Display • Stainless Steel • White
- Ice cube maker with 3.3-litre water tank and 150 watts of power | Quiet but CFC-free high-performance compressor with low noise level | Absolutely tasteless plastic lining and pump system
- Easy to clean ice machine with detachable parts | Stainless steel case with white plastic components
- ? EXTENDED COOLING OFF PERIOD: If you made your purchase made from us between 1.11. and 31.12, your purchase can be returned to us for your money back until the 31st of January, should our products not meet your expectations for any reason.
- The Klarstein Mr. Silver Frost is an ice making machine that produces enough ice to cater for small- and medium-sized events. This kitchen and counter-friendly sized device produces about 9 ice cubes in just 13 minutes, which accumulates within 24 hours to about 15 kilograms of ice. The powerful 150 watt unit operates with relatively little noise, so as not to disturb conversations at the bar or party. Technical operation of the Klarstein Mr.
Good but could do with a better timer.
Well made, 3l of water capacity,it will produce you 2 buckets of ice 25x18x15cm. In hot weather 28-32 c it does not produce big ice cube, on the biggest settings it was nearly doing fairly medium size cubes, the other down fall is that the container of the ice inside the unit is not insulated properly, whatever ice is produced it starts to melt instantly, the ice inside the machine is soaking wet so freezes in the freezer and you end up having a rock solid one big ice cube, i used a big solid glass heel to hummer that and reduce back into ice cubes. We end up watching and emptying the basket after every batch. It takes 10 min to produce first cubes but they are usually useless (too small) then the next should be ok. Better efect i had once i poured ice cold water into the machine so the ice cubes were bigger. Cleaning is easy but i recommend to use filtered water as it stay in shape longer, do not go crazy with the filter the cheap jugs can do the trick. It has uk plug converter so you can use it in uk or europe. The unit is quite but when it push the ice cubes to the basket obviously it makes some noise. I think those machines (in general) are still too weak to be for domestic use, do i recommend this one after all ?.Yes i do but i have not tried other ones.
Gives lots of ice with no hassle.
Excellent product and good value.
It works, but really slowly. Each “cycle” gives you enough ice cube for a whisky glass, then you wait for another cycle. Not much point really, given how much space it occupies.
Having had a succession of counter top ice makers over the years (as they i have found that they generally don’t last more than a couple of years if you use them continuously) and my previous favourite brand no longer being available, i decided to give this one a go. The great things about it are the larger than average water reservoir at 3. 3l, the large ice bucket, there really is a difference between the ice cube sizes with large being bigger than my previous machine, the cleaning reminder and best of all it is the quietest smooth operating model i have ever had. The only downside is that this model is a little more expensive than some other models/brands but so far i think it’s worth it.